Posted to dev@amaterasu.apache.org by Yaniv Rodenski <ya...@shinto.io> on 2017/10/30 06:39:02 UTC

podling report

Hi All,

A bit late I know, but I suggest the following report for this month:

"
Apache Amaterasu is a framework providing continuous deployment for Big
Data Pipelines.

It provides the following capabilities:

Continuous integration tools to package pipelines and run tests.
A repository to store those packaged applications: the applications
repository.
A repository to store the pipelines, and engine configuration (for
instance, the location of the Spark master, etc.): per environment - the
configuration repository.
A dashboard to monitor the pipelines.
A DSL and integration hooks allowing third parties to easily integrate.

Amaterasu has been incubating since 2017-09.

  1. Prepare the first release
  2. Grow up user and contributor communities
  3. Prepare documentation

aware of?

  None

  * Talks have been given in different events to promote and give
visibility to Amaterasu

  * Code based was moved to the ASFs git box
  * One new pull request was issued

Date of last release:

  N/A

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

  N/A
"

If there are no objections I will update the wiki.

Cheers,
--
Yaniv Rodenski

Re: podling report

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

Yaniv has issues to edit the wiki. So I will update the wiki myself.

Regards
JB

Re: podling report

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
signed-off as well

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: podling report

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
Signed-off.

Re: podling report

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I just updated the wiki with the Amaterasu report.

Regards
JB

On 11/05/2017 02:54 PM, John D. Ament wrote:
> Ping, do you plan to post this to the wiki?
>
> On 2017-10-30 03:11, Yaniv Rodenski <ya...@shinto.io> wrote:
>> Absolutely.
>> I was thinking about doing a planning meeting on hangouts and get our
>> backlog in place in JIRA. I know most projects do it via the mailing list,
>> but some (I know of Arrow) are having online syncs and I think it's a good
>> way to speed things up.
>>
>> any thoughts on that?
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 5:41 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> It looks good to me.
>>>
>>> By the way, I propose to really move forward next week.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré