Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/04/02 17:01:14 UTC

RE: Moving

Howdy,
You're best off simply re-installing.  If it's the same version as the original, you can probably copy the server.xml and other configuration files safely.  Otherwise, make the configuration changes again.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: Moving

Posted by Jan Fetyko <ja...@phase2online.com>.
...or you can just copy the tomcat directory and set the environment vars on the new machine as they were on the old.
That's all it takes really.

Jf

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:01:14 -0500
"Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> wrote:

> Howdy,
> You're best off simply re-installing.  If it's the same version as the original, you can probably copy the server.xml and other configuration files safely.  Otherwise, make the configuration changes again.
>
> Yoav Shapira
> Millennium ChemInformatics

Jan Fetyko
ScriptFighter
Phase 2 Development
4100 Perimeter Center, #310
Oklahoma City
OK 73112

email: janof@phase2online.com
(p) 405.917.3777
(p) direct line: 405.917.3779
(url) http://www.phase2online.com
"Oklahoma City's fastest growing web development company"

Today's "fortune":

Kirk to Enterprise -- beam down yeoman Rand and a six-pack.