Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Seshi Reddy <gs...@yahoo.co.in> on 2005/10/05 13:43:22 UTC

Help required

Hi,

My Name is Sesh Reddy, India, working in Java Technologies.

I am facing a problem using POI.

The problem is

I have 25000 records,fetching  50 records in exch transaction till all
records over, and exporting to excel.

I want to write the records to excel after exch transaction i.e 50
records and update the excel after that.

so I can see some records in the mean time.

Fetching and writing to excel taking  a lot of time.

Can any one help me in this and send me if any POC available,

regards

Sesh