Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Faucher, Christian" <Ch...@axa-canada.com> on 2004/12/17 14:53:12 UTC

RE : wsdl2java does not understand the 'soapAction' attribute in /definitions/portType/operation

Eric,

Thanks for your answer.  I'll raise a trouble report on the company that pushishes this WSDL.

Another question: the WS-I validator you mentioned, where can I find it?  Is it packaged with Axis 1.2RC2?

BR,

Christian Faucher