Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ibrahim Sayed <is...@harf.com> on 2007/04/11 14:38:53 UTC

How to use datetimepicker localization

Hi,
I use struts 2 blank war to use the struts tags tag library , and I use it
but the calendar of datetimepicker  shown in English language , I want to
use another local "ar" , I try to extract the struts2-core-2.0.6.jar  file
and see the dojo files
org\apache\struts2\static\dojo\src\i18n\calendar\nls\en\gregorian.js and
change the values of the months and days even for the en and repackage it as
a jar and check , no changes I found ,
Thanks to help me in add my local,
Regards,

                | / |    IBRAHIM SAYED IBRAHIM    | \ |