Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by la...@opensource.lk on 2004/08/04 13:17:40 UTC

Re: Implementation of SOAPTransport interface using LibWWW for client

Hi Samisa,

   There is a compiler error when compiling Libwww transport library on
windows. The error massage is as follows.

C:\test\ws-axis\c\src\transport\libwww\LibWWWTransport.cpp(423) : error
C2065: 'METHOD_EXT_0' : undeclared identifier

Lahiru Wimalasiri