Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2003/08/07 21:09:27 UTC

[jxpath] using jxpath with DOM

I'm currently trying to use JXPath to directly modify a w3c DOM. The
user doc doesn't really explore this in detail, I'm struggling with both
the return types of getValue() for DOM and with Iteration. Can anyone
provide some tips on how to do this?

-Mark

Re: [jxpath] using jxpath with DOM

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
I may have spoke too soon, I see now that getPointer and iteratePointers
do what I wish.

sorry, hopefully someone else will see this in the archive someday and
it'll be of value.

-Mark