Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Leigh Sharpe <ls...@pacificwireless.com.au> on 2007/07/26 07:38:13 UTC

RDJ 404's

Hi all,
 I'm getting 404 errors on my RulesDuJour, for whatever rule I have
listed first in the config.
If I remove the offending rule from the config, I get a 404 on whatever
rule is next in the list. All other rules are OK. Can anybody offer any
explanation of why?

Regards,
             Leigh

Leigh Sharpe
Network Systems Engineer
Pacific Wireless
Ph +61 3 9584 8966
Mob 0408 009 502
Helpdesk 1300 300 616
email lsharpe@pacificwireless.com.au
web www.pacificwireless.com.au

Re: RDJ 404's

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.
Raquel wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:02:21 +0100
> Adam Wilbraham <ad...@technophobia.com> wrote:
>

>> RulesDuJour is obsolete, you should use sa-update instead.
>>

> Ahhh.  Is sa-update compatible with SpamAssassin 3.0.3?  Some of us
> are still using that version for what we feel is a good reason
> (still using Debian Sarge on servers).

No, it requires 3.1.1 as a minimum, I think. Just remember that the
effectiveness of a SA release drops over time.

RE: RDJ 404's

Posted by Skip Brott <sb...@dmp.com>.
> Ahhh.  Is sa-update compatible with SpamAssassin 3.0.3?  Some of us are
still
> using that version for what we feel is a good reason (still using Debian
> Sarge on servers).

I only recently moved to 3.1.9 so I could implement sa-update.  I know I was
on a version later than 3.0.3 and was unable to get sa-update to work.  It
didn't have the --import option for the gpgkey and also the channels were
unavailable  (I believe I was on 3.1.0).

Re: RDJ 404's

Posted by Raquel <ra...@thericehouse.net>.

--
Raquel
Censorship, like charity, should begin at home; but, unlike charity,

Re: RDJ 404's

Posted by Adam Wilbraham <ad...@technophobia.com>.
RulesDuJour is obsolete, you should use sa-update instead.

--
Adam Wilbraham - Assistant Systems Administrator
TechnoPhobia Limited

Registered in England and Wales Company No. 3063669
VAT registration No. 598 7858 42
ISO 9001:2000 Accredited Company No. 21227
ISO 14001:2004 Accredited Company No. E997
ISO 27001:2005 (BS7799) Accredited Company No. IS 508906
Investor in People Certified No. 101507

The contents of this email are confidential to the addressee
and are intended solely for the recipients use. If you are not
the addressee, you have received this email in error.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
personally and not TechnoPhobia Limited who do not accept
responsibility for the contents of the message.

All email communications, in and out of TechnoPhobia,
are recorded for monitoring purposes.

RE: RDJ 404's

Re: RDJ 404's

Posted by Jan Doberstein <jd...@hosteurope.de>.