Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by ajuffing <an...@kb.nl> on 2010/10/26 13:42:20 UTC

WebConsole Versions - Karaf vs. Felix

Hi,

I'm wondering about which is currently the latest release version of
webconsole and shell so that we know against which we can develop our
plugins?

In the KARAF trunk we have org.apache.karaf.webconsole:2.1.99-SNAPSHOT
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/trunk/webconsole/pom.xml

Installing the feature in Karaf 2.1.0 with features:install webconsole
installs version org.apache.felix.webconsole:3.1.2

In the FELIX trunk we have org.apache.felix.webconsole:3.1.2-SNAPSHOT
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/webconsole/pom.xml

Many thanks, Andreas

Re: WebConsole Versions - Karaf vs. Felix

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The webconsole version 3.1.2 has been released already and the file
you point on trunk actually has a verson of 3.1.3-SNAPSHOT.
This version is used in Karaf.  The 2.1.99-SNAPSHOT is the current
karaf trunk version but it only includes a few karaf specific plugins
for the webconsole and as you've already noted, the 3.1.2 version is
referenced from the feature descriptor.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 13:42, ajuffing <an...@kb.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering about which is currently the latest release version of
> webconsole and shell so that we know against which we can develop our
> plugins?
>
> In the KARAF trunk we have org.apache.karaf.webconsole:2.1.99-SNAPSHOT
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/trunk/webconsole/pom.xml
>
> Installing the feature in Karaf 2.1.0 with features:install webconsole
> installs version org.apache.felix.webconsole:3.1.2
>
> In the FELIX trunk we have org.apache.felix.webconsole:3.1.2-SNAPSHOT
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/webconsole/pom.xml
>
> Many thanks, Andreas

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet