Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Frankiboy <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/11 13:09:41 UTC

LoggingOutInterceptor only info mode, the smartest way ?

I have a camel.xml where i log the request - response, i using cxf.

Works fine :-)

But what is the smartes way, if i  only want to show when im in info mode.

Can i handle this in my camel.xml, how to  do this smartest ?

in my programs im using org.apache.commons.logging.

I have a log4j.properties, log4j.rootLogger=info, console, can i change that
on the fly ?

	<bean id="wsIn" class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor">
		<constructor-arg value="target/write"/>
	</bean>
	<bean id="wsOut" class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor">
		<constructor-arg value="target/write"/>
	</bean>

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="hubws" address="/CorporateService"
wsdlURL="WEB-INF/bankconnect.wsdl" >

	<cxf:inInterceptors>
			 <bean class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor"/>
	</cxf:inInterceptors>
	<cxf:outInterceptors>
	         <bean class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor"/>
	</cxf:outInterceptors>
</cxf:cxfEndpoint>

Re: LoggingOutInterceptor only info mode, the smartest way ?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
If you take a look at the LoggingOutInterceptor[1] and LoggingInInterceptor[2] you can it is hardcoded. So you may need to write your own logging interceptor or it.

[1]https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/interceptor/LoggingOutInterceptor.java
[2]https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/interceptor/LoggingInInterceptor.java

--
Willem Jiang