Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Sai Krishna P <Sa...@hcl.com> on 2011/12/30 01:07:50 UTC

IE8 gadgets undefined error

Hello,

This is strange behavior from IE8. I've deployed this on a server in a non root folder. All I did was I copied all container files to here and code started working in Firefox and in my system IE8. In the rest of systems either in IE8 or IE7 I get errors "gadgets is undefined " error. Here in this link (http://code.google.com/p/igoogle-legacy/issues/detail?id=648#c0) the author says its incorrect loading problem. I modified enough paths but did not work
I added my script like this in my landing page where gadgets are loaded.
<script type="text/javascript" src="../gadgets/js/shindig-container:rpc.js?c=1&debug=1"></script>

Am I doing something wrong here

Thank You
Sai  Krishna

::DISCLAIMER::