Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by dp...@gmail.com on 2018/08/18 10:22:36 UTC

[MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1678707] needs to be handled

Hi Ignite Developer,

I am MTCGA.Bot, and I've detected some issue on TeamCity to be addressed. I hope you can help.

 *    New Critical Failure in master Cache 4 https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_Cache4&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv
 No changes in build

	- If your changes can led to this failure(s), please create issue with label MakeTeamCityGreenAgain and assign it to you.
	-- If you have fix, please set ticket to PA state and write to dev list fix is ready
	-- For case fix will require some time please mute test and set label Muted_Test to issue
	- If you know which change caused failure please contact change author directly
	- If you don't know which change caused failure please send message to dev list to find out
Should you have any questions please contact dpavlov@apache.org or write to dev.list
Best Regards,
MTCGA.Bot
Notification generated at Sat Aug 18 13:22:35 MSK 2018

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1678707] needs to be handled

Posted by Anton Kalashnikov <ka...@yandex.ru>.
Hello everyone.

Looks like I found  cause of problem. It is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8926.
Ilya Lantukh could you please recheck your changes. You can easily reproduce  problem locally by IgniteCacheFailedUpdateResponseTest#testInvokeAtomic.

I also rerun all tests on your branch(ignite-8926), for recheck other possible problems.

--
Best regards,
Anton Kalashnikov

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.