Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/12/26 14:24:29 UTC

PartyRelationshipType OWNER vs OWNERSHIP

Hi,

As we use PARTNERSHIP, it seems to me that we should better use OWNERSHIP as partyRelationshipTypeId below
    <PartyRelationshipType description="" hasTable="N" parentTypeId="" partyRelationshipName="Partner"
partyRelationshipTypeId="PARTNERSHIP" roleTypeIdValidFrom="" roleTypeIdValidTo=""/>
    <PartyRelationshipType description="" hasTable="N" parentTypeId="" partyRelationshipName="Owned by"
partyRelationshipTypeId="OWNER" roleTypeIdValidFrom="" roleTypeIdValidTo=""/>
As it's not a big deal (but would makes things clearer) I wonder if it's worth to change it since certainly some OFBiz users are
using OWNER

Opinions?

Jacques

Re: PartyRelationshipType OWNER vs OWNERSHIP

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, it's easier (and safer) to let it as is. It's ok with me

From: "David E Jones" <de...@me.com>

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.