Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de> on 2006/08/01 15:47:46 UTC

on-value-changed not working on fields with suggestion list?

Hi,

I am having some trouble with fields with suggestion-lists. If I add a
on-value-changed element to the widget containing a simple print() statement
this is only called if ajax is turned off. As soon as the field transforms
into one of the ultracool suggestion-list elements (I really love them) … no
on-value-changed events are fired. I desperately need them thou :-(

Any ideas, hints or patches?

Chris

[ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

IT-Berater

univativ GmbH & Co. KG

Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

fon: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 21

fax: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 29

email: christofer.dutz@univativ.de

http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf

AW: on-value-changed not working on fields with suggestion list?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ... I managed to find the typo ;)
Unfortunately it still doesn't work. My TCP analyser tells my that an ajax
submit is done correctly and cocoon responds with an bu:document without
content (which is correct, since nothing has to be changed), unfortunately
cocoon doesn't execute the on-value-changed code of my widget :( What could
be the reason for this?

Chris

Re: on-value-changed not working on fields with suggestion list?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.