Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Norris <CN...@widen.com> on 2004/09/13 22:28:29 UTC

parameters and their properties

Say I have an object called foo that has a Long id, ten Strings called one,
two, etc, and ten collections that are ArrayLists.  I have a component that
deals with the id and one of the collections.  Is it better to have one
parameter of type foo or to have two parameters of type Long and List (or
ArrayList or Collection)?  Does it make any difference?  The foo is already
instantiated when the component is rendering.