Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by joe foe <jf...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/10 12:07:25 UTC

Vscode Netbeans gradle project issues

Hello ,

I am using the VSCode Netbeans extension with a gradle Multiproject where I
also have local dependencies defined. The project was working in VSCode
version 12.2 but with the version 12.3 all the external  dependencies are
not resolved.

Initially I  had the same issue with 12.2 version of VSCode but after a
clean build it wasn't present but with the 12.3 version it doesn't work.

In the output of the Apache Language Server when I turn on verbose I see
the following line

INFO [org.netbeans.modules.java.hints.Wrongpackagesuggestion] source cp is
either null or  does not contain the compiled source.

This same project works without any issue under Netbeans 12.2 and 12.3

I use jdk 11.

Anyone else have such issues and any tips on how to resolve this ?

Thanks !
Joe