Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/12/12 03:14:47 UTC

Please review proposed LDAP Scheme for UDDI RFC (3rd draft)

Directory and jUDDI Developers (yes, I realize that jUDDI is over SQL :-)),

Bruce Bergeson (Novell) has provided a preview of the third draft of a
proposed RFC for implementing UDDI using LDAP, and has asked for comments
before it is sent to the IETF.  I have uploaded the draft to
http://www.apache.org/~noel/draft-bergeson-uddi-ldap-schema-03.pdf.

Their timeframe is fairly short, but they welcome all feedback and will
incorporate changes before release.  If we can get them comments in time.

Thanks.

	--- Noel