Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br> on 2002/05/16 16:42:43 UTC

intake and multiple forms

Hi all.
I'm trying to use intake in a multi-form page that shows all users in
turbine. The page looks like this:

| ID | USERNAME | PASSWORD | EMAIL |	                     |
| 1  | admin    | admin    | na    | remove | update | roles |
| 2  | client   | client   | na    | remove | update | roles |
|AUTO|[________]|[________]|[_____]|          add            |

Ok. Every line on this table is a new form which points to the same
action.
I'm using intake to name/validate all forms in this template, but I'm
stuck on this problem : How do I choose between all the forms on the
table above when there is an error on form validation. Let me ilustrate.
If the user wants to change USER ID = 1 and incurs in a input validation
error I'd like only the form on the first line to show error messages !

I think there is a way to do this in intake
( yes , I read
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/services/intake-service.html
)

but it's not clear to me how do I do it !

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)

Re: intake and multiple forms

Posted by "Dan K." <da...@YorkU.CA>.
Hi,

Yes, please write a how-to, would be much appreciated. :) TIA.

Regards,
Dan

Posted by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br>.

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.