Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Dominik Wagenknecht <do...@wagenknecht.cc> on 2004/03/05 19:36:39 UTC

Asset Upload not working

Hello

I'm using the latest Nightly Binary-Snapshot together with Tomcat
5.0.19 on Java 1.4.1 (Mac). All libs are installed as indicated in
Doc/User-Mailing-List.

First of all Asset-Uploading does not work at all. This problem seems
to exist since several snapshots, and there is no difference where/how
you try it. I tried it in Site-Interface and Bitflux (Bitflux only with
older snapshots :-) with nearly every browser I know.

I was carefully inspecting every logfile I know of (Tomcat log, all
logs in the WEB-INF/logs directory); and it seems like NOTHING
happens...

Hopefully anyone can help (although I can't give great information)
Dominik

Re: Asset Upload not working

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Dominik Wagenknecht wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm using the latest Nightly Binary-Snapshot together with Tomcat
> 5.0.19 on Java 1.4.1 (Mac). All libs are installed as indicated in
> Doc/User-Mailing-List.
>
> First of all Asset-Uploading does not work at all.

I noted recently that the "Upload Asset" menu item doesn't work anymore
resp.
after clicking the screen is broken.

I know that doesn't solve the problem, but at least I can confirm that
there seems
to be a problem.

Michi

> This problem seems to exist since several snapshots, and there is no
> difference where/how you try it. I tried it in Site-Interface and
> Bitflux (Bitflux only with older snapshots :-) with nearly every
> browser I know.
>
> I was carefully inspecting every logfile I know of (Tomcat log, all
> logs in the WEB-INF/logs directory); and it seems like NOTHING happens...
>
> Hopefully anyone can help (although I can't give great information)
> Dominik

Michael Wechner