Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/26 17:36:42 UTC

[VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.0-beta

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.2.0-beta release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.shared" v4.2.0  [1]
 2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.2.0-beta  [1]

The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with the
reference
implementation.

Please take a look at the "2.2.0-beta" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-034/org/apache/myfaces/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces220betabinsrc
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&version=12325294

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.0-beta

Posted by Grant Smith <gr...@marathonpm.com>.
+1

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.0-beta

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Michael Kurz <mi...@gmx.at>.
+1