Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Frédéric KERNEUZET <fr...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/18 10:35:43 UTC

RE : Performance issue on login

Hi Jrgen,

i'm using Turbine 2.3a

During the stress test, 2 users connect each 15 sec and then navigate
through the application.

The class calling this function is LoginUser.

Here is my Turbine configuration of PullTools :

services.PullService.earlyInit= true

services.PullService.tools.per.request.refresh=false

tool.request.link=org.apache.turbine.services.pull.tools.TemplateLink

tool.request.page=org.apache.turbine.util.template.HtmlPageAttributes

tool.request.content=org.apache.turbine.services.pull.tools.ContentTool

tool.request.l10n=org.apache.turbine.services.localization.LocalizationTool

tool.request.flux=org.apache.turbine.flux.tools.FluxTool

tool.request.i18n=fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.MessageManager

tool.request.dateFormatter=org.apache.turbine.services.pull.util.DateFormatt
er

tool.request.om=org.apache.turbine.om.OMTool

tool.request.intake=org.apache.turbine.services.intake.IntakeTool

tool.global.i18nMapper  =  fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.I18nMapper

tool.global.mappingFormatter  =
fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.MappingFormatter

tool.global.formatter = fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.Formatter

tool.global.confidentialityManager =
fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.GestionnaireConfidentialite

tool.global.security = fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.SecurityTool

tool.global.paginationManager =
fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.GestionnairePagination

tool.global.gestionnaireLigne =
fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.ligne.GestionnaireLigne

tool.global.gestionnaireEchelle =
fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.echelle.GestionnaireEchelle

tool.global.gestionnaireArborescence =
fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.arborescence.GestionnaireArborescence

tool.session.sessionData=org.apache.turbine.services.pull.util.SessionData

tool.session.history=fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.navigation.HistoriqueN
avigation

tool.session.ui=org.apache.turbine.services.pull.util.UIManager

tool.authorized.systemeInformation=fr.gicm.risque.operationnel.tool.SystemeI
nformationTool

tool.ui.skin=default

tool.content.want.encoding = false

tool.content.want.relative = false

tool.link.want.relative = false

Of course, it makes a lot of pulltools, but I hope that they're not
instanciated for each user login in ?!

Thanks for your interest.

Frederic