Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by "Harp, Michael" <Mi...@Teradata.com> on 2016/02/12 16:14:56 UTC

Debugging Views

Anyone have a technique for debugging view issues? For instance I am not seeing any job records displayed in the stock Tez view(ambari-2.2.2.0-64) and so far have not found any clues in ambari-server.log or javascript errors on the frontend.
Thanks,
Mike

Re: Debugging Views

Posted by "Harp, Michael" <Mi...@Teradata.com>.
Figured it out. When deploying with blueprint yarn.timeline-service.store-class=org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timeline.LeveldbTimelineStore but when deploying with install wizard yarn.timeline-service.store-class=org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timeline.EntityGroupFSTimelineStore
Changing the property to org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timeline.EntityGroupFSTimelineStore restores the Tez view record display.
Mike

Re: Debugging Views

Posted by "Harp, Michael" <Mi...@Teradata.com>.
Thanks for the tips,