Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/14 21:19:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Epikhin as new commiter on JMeter

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache JMeter has asked Mikhail
Epikhin to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously.
For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the
need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process.
Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a
recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Mikhail !

-Philippe M.
For the JMeter PMC.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Epikhin as new commiter on JMeter

Posted by Kiran Badi <ki...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Mikhail With Regards,
Kiran Badi
Email:kiranbadi@yahoo.com
Ph- US-(+01)6462013101

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Congratulations Mikhail!

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Am 15.10.2014 um 06:37 schrieb Milamber:

> Welcome and congrats Mikhail!

+1 !

Rainer

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.