Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/25 12:23:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] release 3.3.9/3.4.4 preparation

It's been about two months since our last release so it seems it's that
time again. I think in doing these releases quickly and continually we've
managed to get 3.4.x really well stabilized and improved since it's initial
release at the start of the year.

I'm not sure if we need to continue with this two month release cycle now
that we're deep into 3.4.x in terms of releases. Perhaps we can fall back
to three months instead going forward. If there are any thoughts on that
please let me know.

Unless there are concerns, we'll start code freeze for 3.3.9/3.4.4 at close
of business on Friday 10/4 and look to announce release by 10/21.