Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rahul yadav <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 18:35:57 UTC

doc/literal style and wsdl:part combination

Hi All,

Will it be true to say ....If your WSDL is a document-literal style, then
wsdl:part should point to an element instead of type.
And if WSDL is a rpc-enc style, then wsdl:part should point to type.

Re: doc/literal style and wsdl:part combination

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 7:40 PM, rahul yadav <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> one more query on standards....
>
> Can we have multipart messages in wsdl of doc/lit type? As per my
> understanding for multipart messages wsdl should be of rpc/enc type.
>
> If answer for above query is "yes"...then i have seen some wsdls with
> multipart messages following doc/lit style, these wsdls are
> consumed(wsdl2java) well by .net and Axis1.4 but fails with Axis2. how Can
> we justify this ?

see R2210 with the same link. There can be only one soap boady child.

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: doc/literal style and wsdl:part combination

Posted by rahul yadav <ra...@gmail.com>.
one more query on standards....

Web service client and HTTP redirects

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Does Axis2 Web service client support HTTP redirects?  If so, how does it
process the various status codes? or can you point me to the code?

Thanks in advance

Nadir Amra

Re: doc/literal style and wsdl:part combination

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.