Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Stephen <sj...@ymail.com> on 2012/11/25 22:36:15 UTC

Marketing Volunteer

I'm interested in learning and helping out with marketing.

Re: Marketing Volunteer

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Stephen <sj...@ymail.com> wrote:
> I'm interested in learning and helping out with marketing.

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for writing and volunteering.   The first thing you should do
is subscribe to our mailing list.  This is how the marketing team
collaborates, by the marketing mailing list.  To subscribe you should
send an email to marketing-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org.  This will
generate a confirmation email.  Once you respond to the confirmation
email then you will be subscribed.

You should also review the material on this page:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-marketing.html

We'll get started in a few more days, as a group of new volunteers.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Marketing Volunteer

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
Dear Mr. Stephen, Increasing the contact list is the fist step in
marketing. It may be a customer, your fellow marketing man, or the person
at a nearby shop who serves hot tea, keep talking and build a relationship.
Some day or other it will bring business. Good marketing people are always
good at building relationship

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480

Re: Marketing Volunteer

Posted by JFD <je...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for removing me from your mailing list.
Regards
JFD

Posted by Scott Gillard <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Graham,

------------------------------------

Fw: Marketing Volunteer=UNsubscribe please

Posted by Alan Laidlaw <al...@yahoo.com>.

 Hi

Please UNsubscribe me , far too many e-mails and little marketingcontent
I have worked in marketing for IBM , and Istel software on new product launches and i am an examiner in the post graduate diploma CIM .

Alan Laidlaw
UK: +44.(0)7.835.572.350
France: +33.(0)6.33.06.51.55

Re: Marketing Volunteer

Posted by Graham Lauder <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi, Scott and Stephen,

Re: Marketing Volunteer

Posted by Scott Gillard <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Marketing Volunteer

Posted by Stephen <sj...@ymail.com>.
Please unsubscribe me. All of these e-mails are becoming spammy and overloading my inbox. I want to help but I cant' even tell what's important or not since everyone's conversation to everyone else if being sent to my inbox.

Re: Marketing Volunteer

Posted by Stephen <sj...@ymail.com>.
Hey V. Kadal,

Re: Marketing Volunteer