Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by gkayo <g_...@hotmail.com> on 2017/07/17 14:41:59 UTC

Unable to see the jobs failed on the monitor page.

After a job get failed, we have not been able to see the jobs finished with
error on monitor web page.

The page just load the jobs after we check the status finished, running or
pending.

It looks like the failed job were updated with error in any kylin table.

Is there a way to fix this? Can we delete/update the table where kylin keeps
the jobs history?

Re: Unable to see the jobs failed on the monitor page.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Could you check any exception in log when the monitor page is displaying?

There was report that lost or broken job output can hinder monitor page.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2711

Cheers
Yang

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.