Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2009/12/18 05:50:52 UTC

[RESULT] Accept Groovy-Front Donation

On 2009-12-11, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:

> But before I start doing this: do we want to accept the donation?

Yes, we do.  The vote has passed with +1s from seven PMC members and no
other votes.

Stefan

Re: [RESULT] Accept Groovy-Front Donation

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2009-12-18, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Incubator IP-CLEARANCE process has entered its final stage,

I've closed the vote (no responses at all) at the incubator, it has
passed.

Nicolas, feel free to import the Groovy-Front into the sandbox whenever
you feel like it.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
The Incubator IP-CLEARANCE process has entered its final stage, I've
notified the incubator general list and if things go well Nicolas can
commit the code to the sandbox early next week.

Stefan