Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Abhishek <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/27 18:40:42 UTC

Fwd: High availability with hive

Re: High availability with hive

Posted by Abhishek <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edward,

Thanks for the reply, but Iam trying to install hive with hbase

Regards
Abhishek

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Fwd: High availability with hive

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abhishek <ab...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply Bejoy. Backing up metastore.db stored in mysql is the only to provide HA in hive?

Regards
Abhishek

Sent from my iPhone