Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/26 15:59:48 UTC

Criteria for graduation?

Does anyone have a firm sense of what additional milestones will be
necessary for ManifoldCF to meet to graduate from the incubator?

Karl

Re: Criteria for graduation?

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Right, the question is: just how many active committers does one need
to meet the "diversity" goal?  Five?  Ten?

Karl

Re: Criteria for graduation?

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: Criteria for graduation?