Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2013/03/21 14:35:55 UTC

NOTICE: Change of list addresses

Hi folks:

Quick notice here:

As part of our graduation the list addresses have changed. The old
addresses will continue to work for a while, but we need to begin to
talk about and use the new addresses.

They are as follows:

users@cloudstack.apache.org
dev@cloudstack.apache.org
marketing@cloudstack.apache.org

Please boldly edit anywhere that you find the old addresses referenced.

--David

RE: NOTICE: Change of list addresses

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Like an idiot, I went subscribing to the lists that Dave sent out but I'm already subscribed.  So this is just a notification email not an email for us to go subscribe to new lists.  You don't need to do anything with this email.

--Alex

Posted by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com>.
Got it.
Thank you!