Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/03 21:06:49 UTC

Aachen, DE in March

I'll be in Aachen, DE for a few days this month, on a T5 training gig
at Atos Worldline.

I'll be arriving on Saturday 19th, and departing in the evening of Wed
23rd.  I'll be in Dusseldorf the night of the 23rd.

It might be an opportunity for an face-time meetup!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Aachen, DE in March

Posted by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com>.
Count me in when you meet in Düsseldorf!

Re: Aachen, DE in March

Posted by François Facon <fr...@atosorigin.com>.
Great News.

Re: Aachen, DE in March

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Great. Finally I'll meet you in person. I'm living in Dusseldorf.

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 9:06 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll be in Aachen, DE for a few days this month, on a T5 training gig
> at Atos Worldline.
>
> I'll be arriving on Saturday 19th, and departing in the evening of Wed
> 23rd.  I'll be in Dusseldorf the night of the 23rd.
>
> It might be an opportunity for an face-time meetup!
>

> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210