Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/01 17:42:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.8.1, RC1

Hi all,

As per the discussion yesterday, I've packaged up a ManifoldCF 2.8.1
release to address three problems found with MCF 2.8.  Please see
CONNECTORS-1450, CONNECTORS-1451, and CONNECTORS-1452.

The point release candidate can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-2.8.1

There is also a tag at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-2.8.1-RC1

Thanks!!

Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.8.1, RC1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Withdrawn again -- I got the wrong version of Apache POI (3.9 -- the Tika
dependency is for 3.15).

Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.