Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Vladimir Rodionov <vl...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/29 19:32:04 UTC

Could you please stop breaking API compatibility?

I just updated master and found that

Put.getFamilyMap went missing (apparently has been renamed to
getFamilyCellMap)

-Vladimir

Re: Could you please stop breaking API compatibility?

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
We will publish an official compatibility statement for comment soon. We discussed a proposal at the last PMC meeting.

-- Lars

________________________________
Posted by Vladimir Rodionov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, sure