Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com> on 2000/05/01 23:53:28 UTC

Re: Validator reuse

Rocky, you you didn't mention whether your document had an internal DTD
or not.  If it doesn't, and it doesn't work on the latest code, it would
be a bug in need of fixing.

If you don't want to mess with CVS, current source is available from
http://xml.apache.org/form-cvs/xml-xerces/

  -- Andy

Dean wrote,