Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by GuruCoool Learnings <in...@gurucoool.com> on 2021/03/06 10:18:36 UTC

Extra Permission is required to play the video

Hi,
I am conducting a class on my om server (2 GB RAM and 1 CPU) with 5
students at a time. There are some behaviours of om that I am unable to
understand and I need help with this-

1. Sometimes (not always) a pop-up opens at the start of a room that says,
"Extra permission is required to play the video, Press OK to allow
playing.". Once a student clicks OK, the teacher's video starts.

2. Not all of the 5 students get audio/video properly.  Sometimes
audio/video doesn't connect even if only one student is in the class.

Any clue will be a great help.

Thanks and regards
Jitendra Jha

Re: Extra Permission is required to play the video

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I would recommend you to try upcoming 6.0.0 :)
it should be more stable (thanks to Sebastian!)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Extra Permission is required to play the video

Posted by GuruCoool Learnings <in...@gurucoool.com>.
This is insightful.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Extra Permission is required to play the video

Posted by GuruCoool Learnings <in...@gurucoool.com>.

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Posted by GuruCoool Learnings <in...@gurucoool.com>.

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.