Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/02 12:38:18 UTC

[Proposition] : Table of Content for SMX4 doc

Hi,

Here is a table of content that I propose for new ServiceMix 4
documentation.

1)  What is ServiceMix 4 ?
    1) Platform presentation
    2) Osgi for the dummies
    3) Kernel of ServiceMix
    4) Normalised Message Bus
    5) JBI container & integration with OSGI
    6) Services proposed
        1) Queuing engine : Apache ActiveMq
        2) Transaction : Geronimo Transaction Manager
        3) Routing and Mediation : Apache Camel
        4) Web Services : Apache CXF
        5) Web Container
        6) SOA platform
2) Installation and build
3) Discover servicemix 4 (through simple examples)
4) Clustering and High-Availability
5) Migrate from ServiceMix3 to ServiceMix 4

What do you think about that ? Don't hesitate to propose amendments, missing
topics, ... ?

Kind regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

*****************************
blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard

Apache Camel Group :
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2447439&trk=anet_ug_hm

Re: [Proposition] : Table of Content for SMX4 doc

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Karim,

ServiceMix kernel (karaf) will described in sections 2 and 3.
The NMR is covered mainly by sections 4 and 5.

Regards
JB

Posted by karim <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello everybody,