Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Nirmalya Sengupta <aj...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/27 17:12:21 UTC

[mina]:source code downloadin problem

Hello all,

New year wishes to all of you.

I was trying to download mina source code using the svn
command (as instructed in the website). However, svn
client failed as it could not trace the server itself.

Is there any other way of getting the source code? Does
anyone have the bunch zipped, who  he/she does not mind
sharing with me? Thanks in advance.

Nirmalya

--
Nirmalya Sengupta
Software Technologist

Re: [mina]:source code downloadin problem

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
Hi,

The subversion URL on the Getting Started page is wrong. The correct URL
should be 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/mina'. And
the build system has been changed to use Maven 2. The correct set of
commands should be:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/mina
cd mina
mvn package
mvn eclipse:eclipse

The web pages will be updated soon with the new instructions.

HTH
/Niklas