Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Webber <we...@mminternet.com> on 2002/02/28 19:53:10 UTC

Reloading of beans and sessiopn no longer valid

When I update a bean in my webpages that handles reports, everything seems
to reload.  The database bean reloads that has nothing to do with the report
bean.  This causes my database connections to be reestablished.  The scope
of the database bean is application.  Also all valid sessions are now gone
and all the users must relogin in.  How can I make it so that only the class
that has changed reloads or classes that depends on that class, but not
everything else?

Thanks