Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/15 00:07:41 UTC

JMS documentation

Hi All,
Here is the *Configure JMS* article updated, sorry it took so long :)

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Configure+JMS

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: JMS documentation

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hiram,
good point, the final article changed the scope from the original idea but the title never changed.
I just updated it with your suggestion.

The new updated link is:
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Integrating+A+Third+Party+JMS+Provider

Thanks for the feedback.