Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/27 08:02:50 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Spark 1.2.1 (RC1)

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Spark version 1.2.1!

The tag to be voted on is v1.2.1-rc1 (commit 3e2d7d3):
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=spark.git;a=commit;h=3e2d7d310b76c293b9ac787f204e6880f508f6ec

http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-1.2.1-rc1/

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/pwendell.asc

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachespark-1061/

http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-1.2.1-rc1-docs/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Spark 1.2.1!

The vote is open until Friday, January 30, at 07:00 UTC and passes
if a majority of at least 3 +1 PMC votes are cast.

For a list of fixes in this release, see http://s.apache.org/Mpn.

To learn more about Apache Spark, please see
http://spark.apache.org/

- Patrick

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 1.2.1 (RC1)

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
Okay - we've resolved all issues with the signatures and keys.
However, I'll leave the current vote open for a bit to solicit
additional feedback.

Posted by Sean McNamara <Se...@Webtrends.com>.

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
Hey Sean,

Posted by Sean McNamara <Se...@Webtrends.com>.

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
+1

Tested on Mac OS X

Posted by Krishna Sankar <ks...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
Yes - the key issue is just due to me creating new keys this time
around. Anyways let's take another stab at this. In the mean time,
please don't hesitate to test the release itself.

- Patrick

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
Hey Sean,