Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2007/02/25 22:35:44 UTC

Re: New DB2 v9 Adapter for SLIDE

Hello Zeus,

I am not sure whether I can test the adapter because I do not know
how I could gain access to a DB2 database. (Do they only run on IBM
mainframes ?). I am working on Mac with OSX.

I should have a look at your code. If it looks good, I can check it
in. Is it in a bugzilla issue ? I have had a quick look at my list of
issues and did not find it.

Best regards,

Antoine

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
I have a vmware image which I use to test ddlutils stuff (with almost all databases present).
Although I think writing a new adapter for every database is kind of cumbersome, so we probably need
to have a look at that, especially when alternatives exist that can do this job for us :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Michael Oliver <ol...@alariussystems.com>.
Antoine,

I am reviewing and will be testing the DB2 adapter and will check it in
along with the Derby adapter I already wrote, not need to do double work,
but it you want to also review, we can compare notes.

Michael Oliver
Cell: 518-378-6154
Skype: MikeOliverAZ