Posted to users@maven.apache.org by langlois yan <la...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/12/30 17:12:06 UTC

Limit number of snapshot version in my local reposotory

Hi,

Is it possible to limit the number of snapshot that are store in the local repository for the same version ?

Yan.

Re: Limit number of snapshot version in my local reposotory

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 9:12 AM, langlois yan <la...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Is it possible to limit the number of snapshot that are store in the local repository for the same version ?

I don't know of anything that does this for a developer's local repo,
but there is some code in Continuum that takes care of it for the
build server's local repo.  I'm sure you could take that code and turn
it into a plugin or a utility to run occasionally.