Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by VitalyA <vi...@sentrigo.com> on 2007/06/26 09:38:31 UTC

Tapestry snapshot 4.1.2

Hello all,
I have a problem to use Tapestry snapshot 4.1.2.
When I use maven to download tapestry related package i don't get ognl.jar.
Last tapestry snapshot uses ognl 2.7, but in ognl site
(http://www.ognl.org/) latest ognl release is 2.6.9.
I found ognl-2.7-20070425.021856-29.jar but when I run my application i get
the following exception:
... caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ognl/ClassCacheInspector ...
What is a problem?
Thanks in advance.

Re: Tapestry snapshot 4.1.2

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
It is a known issue which is already fixed. OGNL 2.7 is released since
couple of days. Latest tapestry 4.1.2 snapshot uses ongl 2.7 release.

Just run mvn clean install -U and the dependencies should be updated.