Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Matt <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2017/02/27 12:10:37 UTC

Fw: Flink Kinesis Connector

Hi,

I'm working through trying to connect flink up to a kinesis stream, off of this: https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.2/dev/connectors/kinesis.html

Apache Flink 1.2.0 Documentation: Amazon AWS Kinesis ...<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.2/dev/connectors/kinesis.html>
ci.apache.org
The flink-connector-kinesis_2.10 has a dependency on code licensed under the Amazon Software License (ASL). Linking to the flink-connector-kinesis will include ASL ...

It gives the following Maven dependency:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
  <artifactId>flink-connector-kinesis_2.10</artifactId>
  <version>1.2.0</version>
</dependency>

However, I'm struggling to find that. It doesn't appear to be up on Maven<http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cflink-connector>, nor is it listed in the Apache repository<https://repository.apache.org/#nexus-search;quick~flink-connector->.

Does this still exist? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Matt

Re: Fw: Flink Kinesis Connector

Posted by Matt <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

>Am I missing something obvious?
So it was that!

Thanks very much for the help, sure I'll be able to figure that out.

Matt

________________________________
Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi Matt!

On February 27, 2017 at 8:10:52 PM, Matt (mattmcgowan1989@hotmail.com) wrote:

Hi,

I'm working through trying to connect flink up to a kinesis stream, off of this: https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.2/dev/connectors/kinesis.html

Apache Flink 1.2.0 Documentation: Amazon AWS Kinesis ...
ci.apache.org
The flink-connector-kinesis_2.10 has a dependency on code licensed under the Amazon Software License (ASL). Linking to the flink-connector-kinesis will include ASL ...
It gives the following Maven dependency:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
  <artifactId>flink-connector-kinesis_2.10</artifactId>
  <version>1.2.0</version>
</dependency>

However, I'm struggling to find that. It doesn't appear to be up on Maven, nor is it listed in the Apache repository.