Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Reyes, Mark" <Ma...@bpiedu.com> on 2013/11/18 02:32:46 UTC

Nutch 1.7 solrdedup error

When trying to delete duplicates after crawl I get the following,
http://pastebin.com/aQbqmPLm

When running this command on terminal:

$ bin/nutch solrdedup http://localhost:8983/solr/rockies

Here is my setup:
- Nutch 1.7
- Solr 4.5.0
- java version "1.6.0_51"

On Stackoverflow as well,
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20013630/nutch-1-7-solrdedup-error

Thanks,
Mark

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages sent from Bridgepoint Education may contain information that is confidential and may be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.

RE: Nutch 1.7 solrdedup error

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
You got a 404 for that URL http://localhost:8983/solr/rockies/. Your Solr core is not there.

Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Not Found

Not Found

request: http://localhost:8983/solr/rockies/select?q=*:*&fl=id&rows=1&wt=javabin&version=2
        at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:430)
        at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:244)
        at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.QueryRequest.process(QueryRequest.java:89)
        ... 17 more

Re: Nutch 1.7 solrdedup error

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
The "solrdedup" seems to be a nutch specific command. I think you'll
have better luck asking this question on the nutch mailing list.
Otherwise you need to provide complete details of the exact command
being executed against Solr, exception logged from Solr etc (i.e.
there shouldn't be a need to lookup nutch specific information).

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 7:02 AM, Reyes, Mark <Ma...@bpiedu.com> wrote:
> When trying to delete duplicates after crawl I get the following,
> http://pastebin.com/aQbqmPLm
>
> When running this command on terminal:
>

> $ bin/nutch solrdedup http://localhost:8983/solr/rockies
>
> Here is my setup:
> - Nutch 1.7
> - Solr 4.5.0
> - java version "1.6.0_51"
>
> On Stackoverflow as well,
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20013630/nutch-1-7-solrdedup-error
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
>
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages sent from Bridgepoint Education may contain information that is confidential and may be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.