Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/23 17:31:41 UTC

Suddenly getting terse reports and don't know why.

Why would I be all of a sudden getting a terse report in the body of
my messages?

This is with 3.2.0

Re: Suddenly getting terse reports and don't know why.

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Robert Nicholson wrote:
> Why would I be all of a sudden getting a terse report in the body of
> my messages?
>
> This is with 3.2.0

Were you getting a fuller report before? or none at all?

Has anyone changed your "report" options in your config to use _REPORT_
instead of _SUMMARY_?

Are you actually using SA to do your markup, or are you using something
like MailScanner or amavis that does its own?