Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 小穆 <76...@qq.com> on 2017/01/12 02:01:49 UTC

Benchmark Test

Hello, I would like to ask what the kylin benchmark test tool?

Re: 答复: Benchmark Test

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Apart from the Star Schema Benchmark, we are also trying to run TPC-H
benchmark on Kylin, mostly to demonstrate the latest snowflake feature on
master branch. The TPC-H work is about 90% done. Aiming to announce an
initial result after the Chinese new year. :-)

Yang

答复: Benchmark Test

Posted by Fan Xie <fa...@kyligence.io>.