Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Vincent Bonamy <vi...@geomath.fr> on 2001/09/28 11:25:44 UTC

Jsp and/or Servlet in a portlet.

Hello, I would like to know if in the current cvs of jetspeed,
it exists standards portlets which support servlet or jsp.

Actually, I would like to insert (in a portlet) jsp'applications and
servlet's
applications which are not opensource: I can't modify request and response
to access parameters.

Thanks,
vincent.

Re: getPane

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
Raph.. helpp us please..

how to implement this???

Frans

getPane

Re: Jsp and/or Servlet in a portlet.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Vincent,
JSP's can be used in JSP portlets, in which case Jetspeed will "run" the
jsp.  JSP can also be as WebPagePortlet, in this case it is the JSP
server that "runs" the JSP and sends the the HTML to Jetspeed's
WebPagePortlet.  I an not aware of a portlet type that will allow
Jetspeed to "run" a user provided servlet.  Use WebPagePortlet.

Paul Spencer