Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Rob Moore <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/13 20:18:55 UTC

jsrri: Problems with jcrbrowser.war in Tomcat

Hey, Stefan,

I'm trying to access the browser.jsp from the jcrbrowser.war (built
using the jsrri tree) and am running into problems in Tomcat. It appears
that Tomcat doesn't like the fact that the BrowserNode and JsrBrowser
classes are not defined within a package space other than default. So
when I try using them as is, Tomcat fails to compile them. If I put them
in a package of their own, then Tomcat is happy and I'm able to access
the jsp. Just thought I'd pass along my findings.

Thanks,

Rob